C2SL42 Exclusive Features
Built In Gas Grill Options & Accessories
- Four high performance Coyote Infinity Burners™
- One infrared rear burner for rotisserie cooking
- One Coyote RapidSear™ infrared searing burner
- Ceramic briquette heat control grids
- 955 square inches of cooking area
- Up to 110,000 BTU of output
- Complete 304 stainless steel construction
- Interior grill lighting
- LED illuminated knobs
- Rotisserie kit and smoker box included
- Optional wind guard
- Laser-Cut Signature Grates designed for the perfect combination of surface area, airflow, and heat penetration ( CSIGRATE15 )
- 304 stainless steel charcoal trays ( CCHTRAY15 )
- 14" stainless steel drop-in griddle ( C1GRDL )
- Stainless steel cart available ( C1S42CT )
- Available for natural gas or propane (C2SL42NG or C2SL42LP)
- Custom fit weather resistant cover available ( CCVR42-BI or CCVR42-CT )
- Insulated jacket available for installation next to combustible surfaces ( CJAKTCS42 )
C2SL42 Disclaimers and Warnings:
WARNING - PROP65 Notice - CA Residents Only
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.