C2SL36 Exclusive Gas Grill Features
Gas Grill Product Options & Accessories
- Three high performance Coyote Infinity Burners™
- One infrared rear burner for rotisserie cooking
- One Coyote RapidSear™ infrared searing burner
- Ceramic briquette heat control grids
- 795 square inches of cooking area
- Up to 90,000 BTU of output
- Complete 304 stainless steel construction
- Interior grill lighting
- LED illuminated knobs
- Rotisserie kit and smoker box included
- Optional wind guard
- Laser-Cut Signature Grates designed for the perfect combination of surface area, airflow, and heat penetration ( CSIGRATE12 )
- 304 stainless steel charcoal trays ( CCHTRAY12 )
- 14" stainless steel griddle ( C1GRDL )
- Stainless steel cart available ( C1S36CT )
- Available for natural gas or propane (C2SL36NG or C2SL36LP)
- Custom fit weather resistant cover available ( CCVR36-BI or CCVR36-CT )
- Insulated jacket available for installation next to combustible surfaces ( CJAKTCS36 )
C2SL36 Disclaimers and Warnings:
WARNING - PROP65 Notice - CA Residents Only
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.