C2SL30 Exclusive Features
- Two high performance Coyote Infinity Burners™
- One infrared rear burner
- One Coyote RapidSear™ infrared burner
- 665 square inches of cooking area
- Up to 70,000 BTU of output
- Ceramic Briquette Heat Control Grids
- Complete 304 stainless steel construction
- Interior grill lighting
- LED illuminated knobs
- Rotisserie kit and smoker box included
- Optional wind guard
Note: Pre-assembled on cart; Built-in model available; Remove "-FS" from model number Freestanding Gas Grill Product Options & Accessories
- Laser-Cut Signature Grates designed for the perfect combination of surface area, airflow, and heat penetration ( CSIGRATE15 )
- 304 stainless steel charcoal trays ( CCHTRAY15 )
- 14" stainless steel drop-in griddle ( C1GRDL )
- Built-in version available (mentioned above)
- Available for natural gas or propane (C2SL30NG or C2SL30LP)
- Custom fit weather resistant cover available (CCVR30-BI or CCVR30-CT)
- Insulated jacket available for installation next to combustible surfaces ( CJAKTCS30 )
C2SL30 Disclaimers and Warnings:
WARNING - PROP65 Notice - CA Residents Only
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.