SUMMIT Induction Cookware is a seven piece set that includes one 9 1/2 inch skillet, one 5 quart casserole with glass lid, and a 3 quart and 1 1/2 quart saucepan with glass lids. Each piece of cookware has a triple layer bottom that includes a magnetic core. This allows the cookware to function on induction cooktops. A layer of aluminum helps to evenly distribute the magnetic-generated heat created inside the pot or pan. Three heat resistant glass lids are included with the casserole and saucepans, complete with a steam vent and stainless steel trim. Lift-up handles in stainless steel offer elegant convenience. Dishwasher friendly and oven safe, this induction cookware set can be used on any cooking surface for high quality cooking with delicious results.
- Includes a 9 1/2 skillet, 5-quart casserole with glass lid, and 3 and 1 1/2 quart saucepans with glass lids
- All pieces are suitable for induction cooking
- Magnetic core for induction heating, with alumimun layer for even heat distribution
- Three heat resistant glass lids feature steam vents, stainless steel trim, and stainless steel handles
- Saucepans and skillet are fitted with easy-grip handles
- Elegant finish on each piece
- All pieces can be cleaned in dishwashers
- Can be used in ovens and on gas, electric, and induction cooking surfaces
- Made with no "forever chemicals" harmful to the environment
||15.0 lbs. (7 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.