Summit's selection of American-made casework brings new convenience to break room design with fully assembled cabinetry for easy installation. Perfect for break rooms, the CWR2ADA is a 26" wide cabinet in a jet black manufactured wood finish sized at 34" high to comply with ADA guidelines for accessible counter height. It is designed to encase an undercounter refrigerator sized under 32.25" H x 24" W, including many popular Summit options. The rear is open, making it easier to plug your refrigerator in while providing added space for ventilation. This unit is manufactured in the United States and ships fully assembled with innovative Lockdowel™ fasteners for long-lasting durability. It can be combined with additional Summit casework pieces, including vertical hutches (model CWH2), trash bins (model CWC5ADA), and cabinets (models CWM1ADA and CWM2ADA). Popular appliance choices that fit into the CWR4ADA include the ADRD24 and ADRD241 drawer refrigerators, ADRF244 drawer refrigerator-freezer, AL57G and ALBV2466 beverage centers, AL54 and AL55 refrigerators, ALFZ53 freezer, and dual zone wine cellar (ALWC532). Create any combination by browsing our website or contact our product specialists at 718-893-3900 ext. 507 to work through your ideal break room kitchen design.
- 26" wide cabinet with open front to accept undercounter units
- No assembly required for fast installation in your space
- 34" high to meet ADA guidelines for accessibility
- Engineered wood with laminate finish manufactured and assembled in the United States
- Allows you to add a variety of appliances or fixtures as needed
- Designed to accept popular Summit units including the ADRD24/ADRD241 drawer refrigerator, ADRF244 drawer refrigerator-freezer, ADFD243 drawer freezer, AL57G/ALBV2466 beverage center, AL54/AL55 refrigerator, CT663BKADA refrigerator-freezer, ALFZ53 freezer, and the ALWC532 wine cellar
- Innovative fastening system ensures lasting durability
- Sleek black laminate finish suits any setting
- Back features a wide opening for easier cleaning, added ventilation, and plenty of space to locate your plug
- Additional brands may fit inside. Note: to ensure the proper fit, please refer to the assembly drawings and take into account clearance requirements (such as raised door hinges or wide door openings) to ensure a clean fit
- Four levelers allow easier adjustment to accommodate uneven floors
|Height of Cabinet
||34.0" (86 cm)
||26.0" (66 cm)
||24.0" (61 cm)
||75.0 lbs. (34 kg)
||85.0 lbs. (39 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
26.0" (66 cm)
24.0" (61 cm)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.