Summit's selection of specialty appliances includes accessible range hoods specially designed to be installed in compliance with Section 308 and 309 of the ADA Guidelines. The ADAH1730B is designed and manufactured in the USA. Sized at 30 inches wide, this ductless (recirculating) hood features steel construction and a powder-coated finish in jet black. We include a remote terminal block and white wall switch cover to allow the controls to be installed separately from the hood and at a lower, accessible height in accordance with ADA guidelines. This range hood includes a 2-speed fan to meet light and heavy ventilation needs. The aluminum grease filter is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning, with a charcoal liner included for improved absorption. The ADAH1730B can accept a light (40W max; bulb not included). In addition to this model, Summit also offers ducted low profile range hoods and European style choices, with sizes ranging from 18 inch to 36 inch wide. Browse our website to explore our complete selection.
- Hood is wired to run off a wall switch for improved accessibility, with a remote terminal block included
- Designed to fit over commonly sized ranges and cooktops
- Use for recirculating operation where no ducting to the outside is available
- Stainless steel and white range hoods also available in this size and series
- High and low setting gives you the right amount of power for most general cooking applications
- Removable mesh filter with solid construction and easy cleanability
- Filter includes a charcoal liner for better absorption of grease and odors
- Unit can accept a light bulb (max 40W) with the switch included on the remote terminal block. Bulb is not included.
- Solidly constructed for years of use
- Also available in 18", 20", 24", and 36" wide sizes
- For a ducted version of this hood, see the ADAH16 series
|Height of Cabinet
||5.0" (13 cm)
||30.0" (76 cm)
||18.0" (46 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
||18.0 lbs. (8 kg)
||20.0 lbs. (9 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Fan Speeds
|Maximum Air Movement
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.