Installing this stove hood is quick and easy. The FIT system helps reduce measuring, cutting and trim for a smooth fit. Once installed, the powerful 2-speed hood vent kitchen fan takes care of steam, grease, smoke and odors in the surrounding air.
- One person. No measuring. Easy install. - Time consuming ways of installing hoods are now a thing of the past. The FIT system provides fast installation that's simple enough for one person.
- FIT System - The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and filler strips for a perfect fit every time. The FIT system ensures your hood will install seamlessly into your cabinet cutout in three easy steps. First, attach FIT brackets and prep hood for electrical connection; second, position hood and attach to cabinet; third, complete electrical connection to hood. Now the only thing left to do is use it. Based on typical installation with existing electrical and ventilation connections. Consult a professional installer to ensure your installation complies with code requirements.
- Economy Hood Sound Levels - Keep the hood from disturbing family time in the kitchen. This hood features the quiet operation of 4.5 sones at the hood's highest speed with 2 fan speeds and a recirculation option. Based on vertical 7" round duct installation.
- Two-Speed, 190 CFM Fan - Cooking introduces steam, grease, smoke and odors into the surrounding air. With 190 CFM and two fan speeds, this hood pairs well with many cooktops and most cooking methods.
- Incandescent Lighting - Incandescent bulbs provide bright cooktop lighting to make preparation easy.
- 7" Round Duct Transition -
|Kosher Consumer Friendly
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.