Offering an array of options for cooking and entertaining, this warming drawer provides a convenient alternative to an oven for bread proofing, slow-roasting, plate-warming and keeping completed dishes warm before serving. This warming drawer pairs beautifully with appliances in our Pro-Style® suite.
- Floor Display Model
- Sensor Temperature Control - This intuitive temperature control automatically monitors and regulates the warming drawer's temperature.
- Slow Roast Function - Enjoy the versatility of the Slow Roast function which allows you to roast foods such as beef, pork and poultry over a long period of time with tender, moist results. It cooks and roasts foods slowly at a low temperature and features two settings, resulting in flexible slow roast options.
- Bread Proofing Function - This specialized warming drawer function provides a controlled environment for proofing bread with excellent results. It prepares dough for baking by activating the yeast and allowing bread and rolls to rise at a low temperature.
- Approved for Indoor/Outdoor Use - Freeing you from design constraints, this warming drawer can be installed both indoors as well as in outdoor locations like patios and decks.
- Humidity Slide Control - Two humidity settings allow you to precisely control the moistness or crispness of food by opening or closing the vent slots in the door. The Moist setting holds moisture in the drawer to keep food soft, while the Dry setting allows steam and moisture to escape from the drawer to keep food crispy.
- 1.5 Cubic Foot Capacity - To accommodate a variety of sizes and shapes of dishes and cookware, this warming drawer offers an ample, 1.5 cubic feet of capacity.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.