Let temptation flow. Behind a dark thermal glass door, marquee lighting exposes every label of your private reserve. Up to 45 carefully cradled, precisely chilled bottles wait for the moment you give in. Twist. Pour. Drink deep.
- Floor Display Model
- Daring Obsidian Interior - Inspired by volcanic glass, this dark finish erupts with reflective, high-contrast style. Let the object of your desire emerge like vibrant art, begging to be consumed.
- 45 Bottle Capacity - Drench your desires. Chilled from neck to end, every bottle of cool, liquid temptation is cradled in one of two precision temperature zones.
- Independent Temperature Zones - Compose ideal climates for choice wines. Two temperature zones and eight curated presets await your command.
- UV-Resistant Thermal Glass - Let your tongue meet tannins. Double-paned glass helps filter out ultraviolet light and helps reject temperature swings to sustain the body and finish you covet.
- Marquee Lighting - Light up the night. Strips of LED lighting run vertically on either side of the cellar, illuminating each label so you can select a perfect pairing.
- Stealth Flush Design - Create an unbroken silhouette. Discreet 1/8" reveals envelop every side, without exposed hinges or trim pieces.
- Smooth Close Racks - Smooth moves. Each beechwood rack opens and closes fluidly and quietly, even when fully loaded.
- Smooth Close Door - Quiet, soft, secure. An articulating hinge discreetly ushers the door open and gently pulls it closed.
- Precise Temperatures & Humidity - Unwavering conviction. Two temperature sensors in two zones keep the climate firmly within your control, while a single humidity sensor monitors quietly in the background for long term wine storage.
- Automatic Defrost - Helps the appliance operate at peak performance without ever having to manually defrost.
- Cellar Mode - Boosts humidity in the Wine Cellar above 50%help preserve your finest vintages.
- Hushed Acoustics - Our internal compressor keeps your beverages impeccably chilled, while running unobtrusively in the background. Brilliance doesn't have to announce itself, it just is.
- Emotive Controls - Hold sway over every zone. Let your light-guided touch coax out the distinct flavors and aroma of every bottle.
- 8 Temperature Presets - Smoky reds. Sparkling whites. Whatever you pour, each zone has presets for the distinct flavors you thirst after.
- Sabbath Mode - Allows the door of the wine cellar to be opened or closed on the Sabbath or other religious holidays without directly turning on or off any lights, digital readouts, fans, valves, tones or alarms.
- Door Open Alarm - Helps protect wine by giving an audio and visual alert if the door is left open for 10 minutes.
- Over Temp Alarm - Helps prevent wine from spoiling by giving an audio and visual alert if the temperature in either zone rises above the preset range for 10 minutes.
- Control Lock - Prevents accidental temperature changes and makes it easy to clean the controls.
- Auto Light Option - Automatically turns on the LED interior lights when motion is detected near the appliance.
- Display Lighting Option - Features energy-efficient LED lights that provide a clear view without excessive heat that can affect internal temperatures.
- Front Levelers and Rear Rollers - Silky smooth installation. Slides in on rollers and evens out with front-access levelers.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.