Sealed brass burners. Precise, dual flames. Unmistakable firepower erupting through cast-iron grates. Turn on the heat without the click-click clamor, and sear and simmer to satisfy your deepest hunger.
- Scratch and Dent Model
- 14 Rangetop Configurations - Bend fire to your will. Grills, griddles, brass burners. Three widths. With 14 unique configurations, it's up to you. Cast off porous, superficially plated options. Go deeper. Infused with chrome, our griddle cleans up well after heavy usage. Underneath, a serpentine element powers our best griddle preheat. Fire up the grill for indoor entertainment on your terms.
- Halo-Effect Knobs - A halo of luminary LEDs glows softly when the burner is lit or the oven is on.
- Dual-Stacked PowerBurners - Two stacked, symmetrical flames bloom and retreat at your inclination, offering total control over heat levels. High-heat searing and wok cooking. Low, slow simmer and melt. Infinite intermediate settings satisfy every appetite.
- Chrome-Infused Griddle - Cast off porous, superficially plated options. Go deeper. Infused with chrome, our griddle cleans up well after heavy usage.
- Cast Iron Grates - Robust geometric grates form one graceful surface, crafted to withstand heavy woks and cookware.
- 20,000 BTU Stacked PowerBurner - This luxury rangetop's powerful burner delivers exceptionally high heat for cooking methods such as flash frying and wok cooking.
- 18,000 BTU Dual-Stacked PowerBurner - This 18,000 BTU dual-stacked PowerBurner can handle high-powered cooking while still being gentle enough for delicate simmering with turndown of 1,650 BTU.
- 9,000 BTU Dual-Stacked PowerBurner - A dual-stacked PowerBurner that reaches a maximum power level of 9,000 BTU and fulfills most everyday cooking functions with turndown of 1,000 BTU.
- Electronic Ignition with Flame-Sensing™ Reignition - Burnout banned. If a sudden draft blows out a flame, intelligent Flame-Sensing™ reignition automatically sparks it back to life.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.