- 1 induction cooking zone 9" (2200 W, with booster 3700 W).
- 1 induction cooking zone 6" (1400 W, with booster 1800 W).
- Control knobs with illuminated ring.
- Integrated control panel.
- Electronic power control in 17 output levels.
- Cooking zone marking.
- Frying sensor function.
- Pot detection.
- Booster function for both cooking zones.
- Residual heat indicator.
- Operation indicator.
- Safety shut-off.
- Operates with magnetic (induction)
iron pots and pans only. For an optimal
heat distribution, the use of flat bottom
cookware is recommended.
- Appliance can be snapped into the countertop from above.
- Appliance weight: approx. 7 kg.
- Total rating: Connected load: 3700 W
- Plan for a 37" connecting cable
without plug (hardwire required).
- Can be combined with cooktops of the Vario 200 series to a harmonic unity
- Control panel for comfortable and secure operation
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.