- 1 two-ring high output burner (570 - 13,600 BTU), suitable for pots up to max. 11".
- 1 two-ring standard output burner (570 - 6,800 BTU), suitable for pots up to max. 9 7/16".
- Control knobs with illuminated
ring, cooking zone and output level
- One-handed operation.
- Full electronic control in 12 output levels for exact power level regulation plus simmer function.
- Automatic quick ignition.
- Simmer function.
- Cast-iron pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Brass burner rings.
- Electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition.
- Residual heat indicator.
- Safety shut-off.
- Depending on the type of installation - surface-/ or flush-mounted, with or without cover - the specific location of the control knob positions may vary.
- If combining several Vario appliances of the 400 series, a connection strip VA 420 must be placed between the appliances. Depending on the type of installation, the corresponding connection strip must be provided.
- The bearing capacity and stability,
in the case of thin countertops in
particular, must be supported using
suitable substructures. Take into
account the appliance weight and
- Flush installation is possible in countertops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the edges must be observed. For other materials, please consult with your countertop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the countertop cut-out.
- If installing several appliances in individual cut-outs allow for a division bar of inimum 1 " (50 mm) between the individual cut-outs.
- The adjacent drawing "Installation of the control knob" must be observed if the panel is more than 1" thick. There must be a recess at the rear for proper electronic knob installation.
- Plan for an electrical connection (the appliance is not operable without power supply).
- Air intake from above.
- No intermediate shelf required.
- The rear panel must consist of a non-flammable material. Wall trims must be resistant to heat.
- The minimum distance from the side of appliance edge to the wall or furnishing components must be at least 6".
- When used with VL 414 downdraft ventilation, the air deflector AA 414 is recommended to ensure maximum permance of the cooktop.
- Minimum distance between gas cooktop(s) with more than 37,533 BTU (11kW) and ventilation hood must be 30" (76cm).
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- Total Amps: 15 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz.
- Connecting cable 55" (140 cm) with plug.
- Two-ring burnera with up to 13,600 BTU.
- Full electronic power level regulation on 12 levels
- Full electronic gas valves for precise and reproducible power regulation
- Automatic quick ignition, electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition
- Simmer function for cooking on a very low output level
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.