- 1 high output burner 1,900 BTU - 10,200 BTU (560 W - 3000 W), suitable for pots up to max. 8 5/8".
- 1 standard burner (380 W - 1900 W), suitable for pots up to max. 7 7/8".
- Control knobs with illuminated ring.
- Integrated control panel.
- One-handed operation.
- Electric ignition.
- Cast iron pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Enamelled burner cover.
- Thermoelectric safety pilot.
- Residual heat indicator.
- Operation indicator.
- Special nozzles can be ordered as spare parts.
- Appliance can be snapped into the countertop from above.
- Above countertop minimum clearance of at least 11 13/16" from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation must be installed.
- Minimum distance between gas cooktop(s) with more than 37,533 BTU (11kW) and ventilation hood must be 30" (76cm).
- Appliance weight: approx. 8 kg.
- Total rating: 16700 BTU (4.9 KW).
- Total Amps: 1 A. 120 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable 59" with ground plug.
- Can be combined with cooktops of the Vario 200 series to a harmonic unity
- Control panel for comfortable and secure operation
- Mechanical power level regulation for 9 power levels, with exact setting and reproduction of flame size
- Electric ignition of all burners. Simply press the knob, turn it and hold it there until a stable flame burns
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.